Monday, 24 February 2014

A Week in Review

So far on this project I haven't been as productive as I would like, I've struggled with my source material, I'm stuck in a creative rut and I've had my mind on other projects. I can't use that excuse anymore, everything else is handed in. Now I just have the big project… no pressure.
My aims for the next week are to get more productive.
  • Expose a screen and get some samples done
  • Do some eco prints with the red cabbage that is taking up valuable fridge space.
  • Get some nice repeats ready to digital print.
  • Do a sketchbook page every night, or at least start or finish a page
On top of this I need to organise all the other bits I have floating around like my dye and print research, market research and the rest. 

So not a very exciting post this week, just more of a to do list and a moan about feeling un-creative.